- For the Jets Qb Tim Tebow, WR Clyde Gates, LB Ricky Sapp, CB AAron Berry, DL Damon Harrison, G Caleb Schlaudereff, and TE Hayden Smith, are all inactive.
- FOr the first time in his NFL Career, Greg McElroy will be active at quarterback.
- RB Khalil Bell will be active for the first time as a Jet.
- Pass-rusher Ricky Sapp is inactive, which is interesting since our pass rush has been bad.
- D'Brick is making his 107th straight start for the Jets.
- Huge break for the Jets that DE Campbell and WR Andre Roberts are inactive for the Cardinals.
- Having Kenrick Ellis healthy will also be big for the Jets.