- Which coach that you had over your career, helped you the most in life? Rob: Dick MacPharson (Syracuse) and Chip Myers (Jets Receiving Coach).
- What receiver in the NFL today would you compare to yourself? Rob: I was a receiver and punt returner so I say guys like myself are Antonio Brown and former Giant Steve Smith.
- Who would be tougher to beat, Darrelle Revis or Dion Sanders? Rob: Difficult to say, but I will say Darrelle is more physical.
- Who was the greatest player you ever played with? Rob: Art Monk or Al Toon
- Proudest moment of your career? Rob: Getting drafted by the Bengals, then getting signed by my hometown Jets.
We would like to thank Rob for his time. We also would like to let you know that we may have some more interviews coming soon so stay tuned!