- Over six career Monday Night games, Mark has thrown 3 touchdowns and 5 interceptions.
- His career high in yards on a Monday Night was this season against Houston with only 230.
- THe Jets are 2-4 under Mark Sanchez on Monday Night's.
- His completion percentage is an abysmal 46%
- He is 0-2 on the road in Monday Night Football Games
Will these numbers improve against the Titans on the road? He has never won a Monday Night road game, but this may be the toughest challenge he has faced. Tennessee has the 27th overall ranked defense and allows almost 30 points a game. On average they give up 250 passing yards a game, so if Mark can't play well against this bad defense, then i don't know who he can play well against.